1951: Work shifts extend to a 24/7 operation to keep up with the demand of the polio epidemic.
1951-1959: Polio epidemic drives change.
1950: Ronnie Snell joins the staff at the Nashville office.
1950: Shreveport office moves to 1026 Marshall Street.
1949: D. C. McGraw becomes a partner in Shreveport.
1948: George Lambert opens an office in Baton Rouge.
1947: Company implements assembly line techniques because of lengthy backlogs of work. Jim Snell develops a process of stamping out aluminum stirrups which allows for faster and lighter production than competitors.