1951-1959: Polio epidemic drives change.
Archives - Legacy
1950: Ronnie Snell joins the staff at the Nashville office.
1950: Shreveport office moves to 1026 Marshall Street.
1949: D. C. McGraw becomes a partner in Shreveport.
1948: George Lambert opens an office in Baton Rouge.
1947: Company implements assembly line techniques because of lengthy backlogs of work. Jim Snell develops a process of stamping out aluminum stirrups which allows for faster and lighter production than competitors.
1945: G.E. (Ed) Snell takes over management of the Little Rock facility. One year later, he purchases the Little Rock portion of the business from “Pop” Snell, for a sum of $5,000.